Tissue Pliers: Remove the hard or soft tissue from the mouth
Posted by OSUNG Dental USA on
Dental Tissue Pliers are a type of tool used by dentists to remove the hard or soft tissue from the mouth. The pliers have a pointed end which is inserted into the tissue, and then the handles are squeezed together to pull the tissue out. Dental tissue pliers come in a variety of sizes, depending on the size of the area that needs to be treated.
The different types of Dental Tissue Pliers available on the market:
There are five types of Dental Tissue Pliers.
1. Suture Dental Tissue Plier, Bakey
The Suture Dental Tissue Plier, Bakey is a 154 mm long tool that is used to suture dental tissue. It has a sharp needle on one end and a blunt end on the other. The sharp needle allows for precise placement of the suture, while the blunt end helps to keep the tissue in place.
2. Semkin Tissue Plier 125 mm Curved Serrated
The Semkin Tissue Plier 125 mm Curved Serrated is an essential tool for any dentist. With its curved serrated blades, it can easily cut through tissue and bone. It is made from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance, and it has a comfortable textured grip for easy handling.
3. Suture Dental Tissue Plier 150 mm Hole Diameter 2.2 mm
Dentists use the Suture Dental Tissue Plier 150 mm Hole Dia 2.2 mm, PTS22C to close incisions after tooth extraction. This tool has two holes in the jaws that allow you to pass a suture through tissue easily. The pliers have a gripping surface to hold the tissue in place.
4. Semkin Tissue Plier 125 mm Curved 1 x 2 Teeth
The Semkin Tissue Plier 125 mm Curved 1 x 2 Teeth is a top-quality tool designed for extracting teeth. Its curved shape and sharpened teeth make it perfect for gripping and pulling out teeth quickly and easily. If you're looking for a reliable tissue plier that can handle even the most difficult extractions, this is the tool for you.
5. Semkin Tissue Plier 150 mm Curved 1 x 2 Teeth
The Semkin Tissue Plier 150 mm Curved 1 x 2 Teeth is a great option. With its curved design, this plier can easily grab a tissue from all angles, making it ideal for removing excess tissue or cotton from around teeth or implants. It also features two sharp teeth that make quick work of any tissue. Plus, its strong construction means it can handle heavy use without breaking down
The benefits of using Dental Tissue Pliers:
The Dental Tissue Pliers are a vital instrument in any dentist's arsenal, capable of performing a number of crucial tasks. Here are some of the benefits of using this versatile tool:
- Dental Tissue Pliers are a valuable tool for extracting and removing teeth.
- They provide a secure grip on the tooth, making it easier to extract without damaging the surrounding tissue.
- The Pliers are designed with serrated edges, which help to grip the tooth and pull it out without causing any damage.
- They are made of high-quality stainless steel, so they are durable and long-lasting.
- The Pliers are easy to use and can be operated with one hand, making them convenient for use in any dental office or clinic.
- The Dental Pliers are also effective in removing impacted wisdom teeth and other difficult-to-reach teeth and tissue without surgery.
- They cause minimal pain and swelling, and no scarring.
- The tissue pliers can be used on adults and children alike, making them a versatile tool for dental care providers of all ages.
What Dental Tissue Pliers are used for?
Dental tissue pliers are used for a variety of tasks in the dental office, including removing calculus, retrieving dental instruments from the mouth, and manipulating dental tissue. They can be used to help remove brackets and bands, Aid in placing archwires and tighten or loosen screws. Tissue pliers can also be used to help adjust the fit of appliances such as expanders.
In addition to removing calculus, dental tissue pliers can also be used to retrieve dental instruments that have fallen into the mouth or to manipulate dental tissues during procedures..
How to use Dental Tissue Pliers?
There are some tips on how to use a Dental Tissue Pliers:
- Apply the pliers to the area of tissue that needs to be removed.
- Squeeze the handles together to grip the tissue between the blades of the pliers
- Gently pull on the handles to remove the tissue from the teeth or gums.
- Repeat as necessary until all the tissue has been removed.
- Rinse off any remaining blood or debris with water and dry thoroughly.
- Store in a safe place when not in use.
Tips for using Dental Tissue Pliers correctly:
To ensure that you're using tissue pliers correctly, here are some tips to follow:
- Use the right size and shape of pliers for the job. Smaller pliers are better for delicate work, while larger pliers can provide more leverage.
- Choose blunt-tipped or rounded-tip pliers to avoid damage to tissue.
- Do not grip the tissue too tightly, as this can cause pain or damage. Instead, hold the tissue lightly between the tips of the pliers.
- Be careful not to crush or deform delicate tissue when closing the jaws of the pliers.
- Move slowly and deliberately when stretching or pulling tissue with
- When cutting tissue with Dental Tissue Pliers, be sure to cut cleanly and evenly, lest you risk fraying or otherwise damaging the edges of the tissue.
- Also, be careful not to cut yourself when cutting tissue with dental tissue pliers! Always keep a firm grip on the handles and maintain a safe distance from the blades while cutting.
Precautions to take when using Dental Tissue Pliers:
There are a few key things to keep in mind when using Dental Tissue Pliers:
- Always sterilize the pliers before use. This will help avoid infection and cross-contamination.
- When removing tissue, be careful not to damage the surrounding teeth or gums.
- Be careful not to over-tighten the jaws of the pliers while in use. Doing so can cause pain and damage to your teeth and gums.
- Inspect the pliers before each use to make sure they are in good condition and free of damage.
- Only use the pliers for their intended purpose – do not try to force them to do something they are not designed for.
Dental tissue pliers are excellent tools that are used to grip and manage delicate dental tissues. The angled tips of the pliers help to reach the areas around the gum line and between the teeth that are difficult to clean with a toothbrush. The sharp edges of the pliers also make it easy to scrape away stubborn deposits from teeth.
Overall the dental tissue pliers to be very effective at removing dental tartar and plaque. They are definitely worth considering if you are looking for an easy way to keep your teeth clean and healthy!
We are giving you an opportunity to save money with our special offer.
Share this post
- Tags: Dental Instruments, Oral Surgery, Surgery