The Dental Bone Block Clamp is a device that is used to stabilize a tooth during root canal therapy. The clamp helps to prevent the tooth from moving during the procedure, which can help to improve the outcomes of treatment.
When performing Dental Procedures, it is necessary to secure the tooth or tissue in order to maintain its position. The Dental Bone Block Clamp is made of stainless steel and can be attached to any dental handpiece. It features an adjustable spring tension that can be set according to the operator's preference. The Dental Bone Block Clamp also has a locking mechanism that allows for quick and easy detachment of the clamp from the handpiece. This makes it an ideal choice for those who perform multiple procedures throughout the day.
The different types of Dental Bone Block Clamps:
There are two types of Dental Bone Block Clamps.
Dental Bone Block Clamp, RCP200
Dental Bone Block Clamp, RCA197
What are the benefits of using a Dental Bone Block Clamp?
There are many benefits to using a Dental Bone Block Clamp:
- They provide greater stability than other types of clamps, minimizing the risk of tissue or bone damage.
- The clamp is extremely versatile and can be used for a variety of applications, including but not limited to: tooth extraction, implant placement, sinus lift procedures, and orthographic surgery.
- The Dental Bone Block Clamp is made from high-quality materials and is built to last.
- The Clamp is easy to use and requires no specialized training or equipment to operate it correctly.
- It provides an excellent grip on the surgical site, ensuring that the procedure goes smoothly without any unwanted movement or shifting.
- A Dental Bone Block Clamp offers a more precise cut than a standard bursal drill. This is especially beneficial in areas that are difficult to reach, such as the molar region.
- They allow for more precise control during surgery, reducing the chances of complications.
- Reduced surgical time - The accurate guidance provided by the clamp helps efficiently remove bone, and reduces operation time and teeth removal time.
- Reduced surgical trauma - Less invasive surgery leads to less tissue damage and quicker postoperative healing.
- Teeth that are extracted using a dental clamp are less likely to develop complications such as root fractures or white-out, which can cause implant failure.
How to use a Dental Bone Block Clamp during surgery?
To use a Bone Block Clamp, the surgeon first places the two jaws of the clamp on either side of the bone to be cut or repaired. The jaws of the clamp are then brought together and tightened with the removable pin. Once the bone is stabilized, the surgeon can then proceed with cutting or repairing it. After the surgery is complete, the Bone Block Clamp is removed and discarded.
The uses of a Dental Bone Block Clamp:
The uses of a Dental Bone Block Clamp:
- A Dental Bone Block Clamp is used to hold a tooth in place while a dentist drills it.
- It can also be used to hold a tooth in place while the dentist pulls it out.
- Finally, it can be used to stabilize a tooth during dental implant surgery. .
- The Clamp can also be used to help stabilize fractured bones or bones that have been surgically removed from the mouth.
- All of these functions are necessary in order to ensure that the patient experiences as little pain as possible during the drilling or extraction process, and that the surgery is carried out effectively.
Precautions while using the Dental Bone Block Clamp?
Precautions while using the Dental Bone Block Clamp:
- Inspect the clamp before use for any damage or defects.
- Only use clamps that are in good condition - clamps with bent arms, cracks, or other visible damage should not be used.
- Make sure the plate and screws are tight before using the clamp - looseness can cause slippage and injury.
- The use of a dental dam is advised to prevent blood and saliva from coming into contact with the bone block - this will help to avoid infection.
- Avoid using excessive force when tightening the screws - too much pressure can fracture the bone block.
The Dental Bone Block Clamp is a device that is used to secure a tooth in place while a dental procedure is being performed. It is made of stainless steel and has two screws that are used to tighten the clamp around the tooth.
The Dental Bone Block Clamp is very effective in securing a tooth during a dental procedure. The screws are easy to tighten, and the clamp stays in place even when pressure is applied. Highly recommended product to anyone who needs to secure a tooth during a dental procedure.
Take advantage of our limited-time offer and save big on your purchase.