Dentin Desensitizer 10ml.
MARK3 Dentin Desensitizer is a superior desensitizer that can be placed under dental cements or other restorative materials, temporary, provisional or final. It can be used in all restorative procedures where work in done in dentin. It has been shown to improve bond strength when used as a wetting agent, as compared to water.
- Can be used for desensitization of amalgam restorations, either conventional or bonded. It helps kill bacteria, alter nerve responses and aids bonding primers in penetrating etched dentin.
- MARK3 Desensitizer contains benzalkonium chloride, HEMA and fluoride as an added source of fluoride ion.
- MARK3 Desensitizer is very effective when applied to vital crown preparations prior to luting with Glass Ionomer and Zinc Phosphate cements. It may also be used at the preparatory appointment to desensitize during temporization. Complete desensitization will result in nearly all preparations when Lapiss is used properly in conjunction with these cements.
- The application of MARK3 Desensitizer reliably reduces post-op sensitivity by supporting the collagen framework for easier penetration of the adhesive, thus enhancing the dentin bond. Most dentin bonding materials such as: All Bond 2, Optibond, Scothbond, etc. will benefit from the application of Lapiss.
- MARK3 Desensitizer can be used to eliminate post-op sensitivity under standard amalgam restorations. When using MARK3 Desensitizer, minimize contact with soft tissue and rinse well at completion of desensitization procedure. This will reduce the chance of mild soft tissue irritation.
NOTE: MUST HAVE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL LICENSE TO PURCHASE
THIS ITEM. ORDERS WILL VERIFIED PRIOR TO SHIPMENT.